After publishing our story last week about Khloe Kardashian and Amber Rose Twitter war during the week the battle began again.

But this time it wasn’t Khloe or Amber. It was Kanye West!

And even Ray J!

In case you missed it last week, Amber Rose is a “model” who once dated Kanye West – who cheated on her with Kim Kardashian.

Khloe Kardashian is the youngest Kardashian, Kylie Jenner is her youngest half sister.

And Tyga is the “Rack City” rapper who is allegedly dating Kylie (even though she is only 17 and he’s 25) and he has a son with Amber Rose’s best friend, Blac Chyna.

Amber was asked about Kylie and Tyga’s relationship on a New York Radio show, and then discussed how HE should be ashamed of himself.

But for some reason Khloe felt the need to start a fight about how Amber had no place to say anything about their family – even though she didn’t say anything…

After Amber read Khloe and the entire Kardashian family to filth for bullying everyone we thought the battle was won.

But Kanye showed up at the same Radio Show as Amber’s initial interview Friday morning and, of course, didn’t disappoint.

First he said “[Amber is] soaking in the moment. Nobody feel compelled to do nothing. If Kim had dated me when I first wanted to be with her, there wouldn’t be an Amber Rose, you know what I’m saying.”

OUCH.

So Kanye started by calling Amber his replacement chick…

But things took a turn for the worst when Kanye added “by the way, it’s very hard for a woman to wanna be with someone that’s with Amber Rose. I had to take 30 showers before I got with Kim.”

This is where it gets good! Obviously Amber heard what he said (she was probably listening live on radio) and she got right in the battle, taking it back to Twitter where she said:

Not only is it true (yuck), it’s hilarious! But she didn’t end there, she continued on Twitter, this time @ing Kanye himself, tweeting/threatening to spill his dirty secrets — but ended up basically calling him a bully.

I’m not sure why she didn’t just text him.. she was with him for years you know she’s got his number, but I’m so glad she didn’t!

After causing the internet to explode, Tyga and Kylie both came out with comments about how they aren’t together but Kanye messed that up for them… saying “I think he got in early, I think he was smart. They are closer in age than a lot of relationships that I know. I knew Tyga was smart” in the same interview.

But then added “Yeah, I can’t speak on nobody’s relationship” once he realized he slipped up…

As if we needed anything else to make this even funnier than it already was (these people are all such jokes, omg) RAY J GOT IN ON IT!

Ray J took to Instagram posting a clip from The Godfather saying “Just when I thought I was out… they pull me back in” – watch it:

https://instagram.com/p/zVvT5ClyQx/?modal=true

Classic.

It looks like things have boiled down for now, but in true Kardashian fashion we know it’ll be back, how else would they remain tabloid royalty?

And when the feud starts up again, I’ll be there! Follow @Terran’s Take on Twitter to make sure you don’t miss a thing from the Kardashians, to music, and everything pop culture in between!