“Bitch Better Have My Money” – Rihanna

RiRi is rapping on her new single “Bitch Better Have My Money”. Released March 26, “Bitch Better Have My Money” is a hard rap track about…Well, I’m not entirely sure what it’s about, but one thing’s for sure: Bitch better have Rihanna’s money. “BBHMM” is definitely the new ride-around-town-like-a-gangsta song that I and everyone else will have bumping in their cars. Hopefully it’s a preview of the kind of music we can expect from Rihanna’s 2015 album. “BBHMM” is available for purchase on iTunes.

Concerts: Neon Trees: The Shadowbox, Seattle & The Wonder Ballroom, Portland

Fans of the fantastic Neon Trees can experience “Love In The 21st Century” in person June 6-7. The pop performers will be sweeping the Pacific Northwest, making stops in Seattle and Portland on their Fame Is Dead tour. Neon Trees will be spreading their Pop Psychology in Seattle at The Shadowbox June 6 and again at The Wonder Ballroom in Portland June 7. Opening acts include Yes You Are and Alex Winston. Tickets go on sale April 3 and can be purchased via AXS.com for an estimated $25.00.

Zayn Malik Quits One Direction

Millions of twelve-year-old girls all over the world self-destructed last week after Zayn Malik announced his departure from One Direction. Apparently being a member of the most famous boy band of the 21st Century was just too taxing for Mr. Malik. He wants to be a normal 22-year-old instead, because that’s somehow a step up from being a millionaire musician. One Direction may not be my do-or-die band, but it is sad that one half of the actually talented portion of One Direction is calling it quits. Now, we have to listen to the torturous sounds of Louis and Niall trying to compensate for the loss of real singing. We all knew that One Direction wasn’t supposed to last forever, but we never thought Zayn would be the one to cite phony excuses for breaking out of the band. After effectively walking away from 1D he turned around and threw a solo song in his former band member’s faces. Naughty Boy tweeted a link to Zayn’s first solo track titled “I Won’t Mind”. The track was taken down after an explosive reaction from One Direction and their army of pre-teens. If you wanted to go solo, bro, you should’ve just said so.