This is the full list of safety incidents at Pacific Lutheran University, as reported by PLU Campus Safety. Incident information has not been modified except where noted for personal privacy & security. This list is updated every Monday.
- CA – Community Assistant (CAAD – with additional duties)
- CPFR – Central Pierce Fire & Rescue (local fire department)
- CSAF – PLU Campus Safety
- PCSD – Pierce County Sheriff’s Department (local law enforcement department)
- RA – Resident Assistant (RAAD – with additional duties)
- RD – Resident Director
- RFC – ‘Restricted From Campus’ Order
- RLIF – PLU Residential Life
- SRR – PLU Student Rights and Responsibilities
- TLC – Trinity Lutheran Church
Incident data is provided to Mast Media by the PLU Department of Campus Safety. Specific information requests should be directed to email@example.com. Campus Safety does not publish reports on false activations of fire, intrusion, or panic alarms. Reports are generated weekly on Mondays at the discretion of the Director of Campus Safety. This data has not been modified in any way by Mast Media except where noted for personal privacy & security.